Roasted almonds with rosemary
This superfood recipe of roasted almonds with rosemary, chilli powder and honey is a delicious and healthy snack suitable for any time of the day.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time16 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder or paprika
- to taste salt
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
Heat some olive oil in a pan.
Add the finely chopped rosemary and give it a cook stir.
Saute for about 30 seconds to release the aromas.
Toss in the almonds, mix well to get a good coating of olive oil and rosemary.
Roast for a minute on a low flame.
Sprinkle salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Switch off the flame, and mix well.
Now drizzle honey, and give the pan a quick shake.
Let it cool down. Roasted almonds with rosemary and honey are ready to serve.
- If you don't want to use chilli powder or paprika, you can try a seasoning of black pepper
- Replacing rosemary with curry leaves is a nice variation and a desi twist